This 2-hour workshop explores the question “What makes a workplace supportive to immigrants?”
This workshop will cover 6 key topics:
- Organizational leadership (by senior managers and directors)
- Strategy and planning
- Resource allocation and incentives (financial and non-financial)
- Recruitment and retention
- Accountability, transparency and participation
- Typical behaviours and beliefs
Research has shown the more broadly an organization engages with inclusion, the more successful the outcomes.
When you are ready to assess the immigrant-friendliness of your own organization, our staff can walk you through a Workplace Culture Assessment on the 6 above areas (takes approximately 1 hour to complete) and then recommend further supports.
Dates for sessions:
· October 20 2-4 pm
· November 229-11 am
· December 132-4 pm
Workshops are available via live-stream in Nova Scotia.
This is a funded program – there is no cost to employers. Registration is required.
To register please contact email@example.com